CLIMMA - Marine air conditioner "Compact 3.5" /
The smallest marine air conditioning system on the market. Ideal to condition the air of a small cabin. With a limited current draw, it can be installed on small vessels without a generator or a shore power connection (the installation of an optional 800W continuous min. inverter is needed). Fitted with a control Display.
CLIMMA compact air-conditioners are perfect for cooling single or adjacent cabins. Specifically designed for nautical applications, with water cooled high-efficiency coppernickel condensers, a very compact design, quiet and powerful blowers and an ecologic refrigerant. Supplied as standard with the reverse cycle option, but they are also available also with electrical heater.
- Self-contained independent air-conditioning System with 3.500 Btu/h
- Ecologic refrigerant ensures efficiency and lower power consumption
- Very slim high-efficient heat exchanger
- Powerful and adjustable blowers
- Brass threaded condensation outlet pipe and dry pan
- Climma system
- Capacity: 3.500 Btu/h
- Duct size: Ø 100 mm
- Max air flow: 230 mc/h
- Ideal for air conditioning an area up to 6m²
Installaing the system:
The systems can be easily installed with our premade kits for air and sea water.
The air kits contains all the accessories necessary for the air-distribution of the Compact system:
- Pre-insulated flexible air duct
- Duct-plenum connection nipples
- Plenum for air supply grill
- Return and supply air grilles
The water kit contains accessories needed to connect the system to the sea water:
- 12V self-priming sea water pump
- Sea water intake 1/2"
- Sea water filter
- Valves 1/2"
- Sea water outlet1/2"
Climma Compact air-conditioning systems are supplied as standard with the Climma MK3 digital control panel, a simple and very easy to use cabin temperature Thermostat.