CLIMMA - Marine split air conditioner "Split 8"
Ideal for the air conditioning of a single room or for nearby rooms, where space is a problem. In fact the system consists of two units, the compressor and the evaporator, that can be installed separately.
- Self-contained independent air-conditioning System with 8.000 Btu/h
- Ecologic refrigerant ensures efficiency and lower power consumption
- Very slim high-efficient heat exchanger
- Powerful and rotatable fan
- Brass threaded condensation outlet pipe and dry pan
- Climma and heating system
- Capacity: 8.000 Btu/h
- Duct size: Ø 100 mm
- Ideal for air conditioning an area up to 11m²
Installaing the system:
The systems can be easily installed with our premade kits for air and sea water.
The air kits contains all the accessories necessary for the air-distribution of the Compact system:
- 6 meter pre-insulated flexible air duct
- Fitting (Ø 100mm)
- Plenum for air supply grill
- Return and supply air grilles (intake grid 244x244 mm, delivery grid 202x100 mm)
A second air outlet accessory kit is available as option:
- 3-way fitting (100x100x100 mm)
- 100-mm Ø port that can be closed
The water kit contains accessories needed to connect the system to the sea water:
- 12V self-priming sea water pump
- Sea water intake 1/2"
- Sea water filter
- Valves 1/2"
- Sea water outlet1/2"
Climma Compact air-conditioning systems are supplied as standard with the Climma MK3 digital control panel, a simple and very easy to use cabin temperature Thermostat.