Marine Premium Media Center KMC5
Tons more fun for your cruise! KICKER’s premier KMC5 Media Center features six channels of built-in power, delivering up to 240 watts to your speakers! Equipped with an AM/FM/satellite/weather-band tuner, charging USB connection and four sets of RCA outputs for easy expansion.
Includes RGB LED trim ring, and chrome and black trim bezels.
Your KMC5 comes with a sunlight-viewable full color 3.5-inch LCD screen, rotary encoder and 240 watts of peak power into six channels. Add even more bump to your boat by adding amplifiers to the front, rear, subwoofer and zone-2 RCA Outputs.
Exclusive to the KMC5, the included video input can be configured in a variety of ways. Monitor your rider at the end of the rope, use it as a backup camera, even use it as a video baby monitor! The video input can be toggled with either a trigger wire or a button push.
- Charging USB w/Thumb-Drive Playback
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Full-Color LCD Display
- Ability to control Zone 2
- SiriusXM ready
- 3” Hole Cutout
- Dedicated Zone 2 speaker outputs
- NMEA Port
- Video RCA Input with Remote trigger wire
- AM/FM and Weather-band Tuner
- Up to 16 Favorites for each source: AM, FM and SiriusXM
- Front, Rear, Subwoofer and Zone-2 RCA Outputs
- AUX RCA Input
- Day/Night Mode
- Low Battery alert
- Loudness Control
- Customizable EQ with Five Presets
- Voltage Display
- Compatible file system: MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV16, FLAC16, DC 5V, 1 Amp, FAT32
- IP 66 Rating
- Einstellbarer EQ mit 5 Presets
- Frequenzgang 20-20000 Hz
- Ausgangsleistung bei 14,4 V, 4 Ω Stereo, <10 % THD+N = 25 x 6
- Ausgangsleistung bei 14,4 V, 2 Ω Stereo, <10 % THD+N = 40 x 6
- Signal-Rauschabstand 108 dB
- Power Output @ 14,4 V, 4 Ω Stereo, <10 % THD+N = 25 x 6
- Power Output @ 14,4 V, 2 Ω Stereo, <10 % THD+N = 40 x 6
- 240Watt Peak Power
- Frequency Response 20-20000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise-ratio: 108 dB
- Outer dimensions: 88,9 x 139,7 mm
- Mountig hole diameter: 76,2 mm
- Mounting depth: 127 mm
- RGB LED trim ring and black and silver bezel included.