HYDRODRIVE - MF115-MRA outboard hydraulic system for engines up to 120 HP
Hydraulic steering system with a high-precision hardened, hot-pressed aluminum pump and a CNC-machined, anodized and painted pump housing. The cylinder is made of cold-drown, hardened and also anodized and painted aluminum.
The entire system was developed for professional use with high quality, innovative technology. Thanks to the universal fittings, the Hydrodrive steering can be used for all types of outboard motors and offers a simple installation process.
The pump comes with Anti-Feedback valve and Automatic Pilot Connection port.
The kit contains the follwoing components:
- High Precision Hydraulic Pump TL1-16 (16 cc pump) with a max. compressive strength of 80 bar and with a NON-RETURN valve.
- Hydraulic cylinder MC 115W with a volume of 80 ccm, a max. compressive strength of 80 bar and a stroke of 210 mm.
- 5+5 meter (16') high pressure twin hose set with Fittings.
- 1 liter hydraulic oil E-HVLP 46 (temp.+60°/-30°.)
- Engine Arm BR72
- 4,5 Turns
- 236 kgf (520 lbf) Output Force
- 50 kgm (362 lbf-ft) Torque
- 50 Knots / 90 km/h max. Speed
- 36 months warranty