HYDRODRIVE - MF175W outboard hydraulic system for engines up to 175 HP
Hydraulic steering system with a high-precision hardened, hot-pressed aluminum pump and a CNC-machined, anodized and painted pump housing. The cylinder is made of cold-drown, hardened and also anodized and painted aluminum.
The entire system was developed for professional use with high quality, innovative technology. Thanks to the universal fittings, the Hydrodrive steering can be used for all types of outboard motors and offers a simple installation process.
The kit comes now with two position engine plate, you can choose the best position for your engine bracket.
The pump comes with Anti-Feedback valve and Automatic Pilot Connection port.
The kit contains the follwoing components:
- High Precision Hydraulic Pump TL1-16 (16 cc pump) with a max. compressive strength of 80 bar and with a NON-RETURN valve.
- Hydraulic cylinder MC 175W with a volume of 86 ccm, a max. compressive strength of 80 bar and a stroke of 208 mm.
- 6+6 meter (20') high pressure twin hose set with fittings.
- 2 liter hydraulic oil ATF III G (temp.+60°/-30°.)
- New stainless-steel twin engine arm
- 5,4 Turns
- 290 kgf (640 lbf) Output Force
- 60 kgm (434 lbf-ft) Torque
- 55 Knots / 100 km/h max. Speed
- 36 months warranty