HYDRODRIVE - MU100-TF inboard hydraulic system for boats up to 14m (46ft)
Hydraulic steering system with a high-precision hardened, hot-pressed aluminum pump and a CNC-machined, anodized and painted pump housing. The cylinder is made of cold-drown, hardened and also anodized and painted aluminum.
The entire system was developed for professional use with high quality, innovative technology. Thanks to the universal fittings, the Hydrodrive steering can be used for all types of outboard motors and offers a simple installation process.
The kit contains the follwoing components:
- High Precision Hydraulic Pump TL2-30 (28 cc pump) with a max. compressive strength of 80 bar.
- Hydraulic cylinder MC1000 with a volume of 160 ccm, a max. compressive strength of 100 bar and a stroke of 225 mm.
- 8+8 meter (26') high pressure twin hose set with fittings.
- 3 liter hydraulic oil E-HVLP 46 (temp.+60°/-30°.)
- 5,7 Turns
- 495 kgf (1091 lbf) Output Force
- 112 kgm (810 lbf-ft) Torque
- 45 Knots / 85 km/h max. Speed
- 36 months warranty