HYDRODRIVE - MU50-TF inboard hydraulic system for boats up to 10m (33ft)
Hydraulic steering system with a high-precision hardened, hot-pressed aluminum pump and a CNC-machined, anodized and painted pump housing. The cylinder is made of cold-drown, hardened and also anodized and painted aluminum.
The entire system was developed for professional use with high quality, innovative technology. Thanks to the universal fittings, the Hydrodrive steering can be used for all types of outboard motors and offers a simple installation process.
Auto lubricating IGUBAL® spherical bearing support.
The kit contains the follwoing components:
- High Precision Hydraulic Pump TL1-16 (16 cc pump) with a max. compressive strength of 70 bar.
- Hydraulic cylinder MC50 with a volume of 83 ccm, a max. compressive strength of 70 bar and a stroke of 150 mm.
- 5+5 meter (16') high pressure twin hose set with fittings.
- 1 liter hydraulic oil E-HVLP 46 (temp.+60°/-30°.)
- 5 Turns
- 387 kgf (853 lbf) Output Force
- 58 kgm (450 lbf-ft) Torque
- 35 Knots / 65 km/h max. Speed
- 36 months warranty