HYDRODRIVE - MF75W outboard hydraulic system for engines up to 75 HP
Hydraulic steering system with a high-precision hardened, hot-pressed aluminum pump and a CNC-machined, anodized and painted pump housing. The cylinder is made of cold-drown, hardened and also anodized and painted aluminum.
The entire system was developed for professional use with high quality, innovative technology. Thanks to the universal fittings, the Hydrodrive steering can be used for all types of outboard motors and offers a simple installation process.
The kit contains the follwoing components:
- High Precision Hydraulic Pump TL1-16 (16 cc pump) with a max. compressive strength of 60 bar.
- Hydraulic cylinder MC 75 with a volume of 68 ccm, a max. compressive strength of 60 bar and a stroke of 202 mm.
- 4+4 meter (13') high pressure twin hose set with Fittings.
- 1 liter hydraulic oil E-HVLP 46 (temp.+60°/-30°.)
- 4,4 Turns
- 220 kgf (485 lbf) Output Force
- 46 kgm (333 lbf-ft) Torque
- 30 Knots / 55 km/h max. Speed
- 36 months warranty