HYDRODRIVE - MF255 WTS outboard hydraulic system with slider cylinder for engines up to 250 HP
Hydraulic steering system with a high-precision hardened, hot-pressed aluminum pump and a CNC-machined, anodized and painted pump housing. The cylinder is made of cold-drown, hardened and also anodized and painted aluminum.
The entire system was developed for professional use with high quality, innovative technology. Thanks to the universal fittings, the Hydrodrive steering can be used for all types of outboard motors and offers a simple installation process.
PERFORMANCE-LINE steering System with compact horns mount for engines up to 250 Hp. Hydraulic pump comes with Anti-Feedback valve and Automatic Pilot connection port. New easy mounting system - Cylinder with two position engine plate so You can find the best position for the engine bracket
The kit contains the follwoing components:
- High Precision Hydraulic Pump TL2-30 MRA (28 cc pump) with a max. compressive strength of 80 bar and with a NON-RETURN valve.
- Hydraulic cylinder MC255WTS with a volume of 125 ccm, a max. compressive strength of 100 bar and a stroke of 206 mm.
- 6+6 meter (20') high pressure twin hose set with Fittings.
- 2 liter hydraulic oil ATF III G (temp.+60°/-30°.)
- New stainless-steel twin engine arm
- 4,5 Turns
- 422 kgf (930 lbf) Output Force
- 88 kgm (637 lbf-ft) Torque
- 55 Knots / 100 km/h max. Speed
- 36 months warranty