HYDRODRIVE - MF350W-TDF outboard hydraulic system for twin engine setup up to 2x300 HP
Hydraulic steering system with a high-precision hardened, hot-pressed aluminum pump and a CNC-machined, anodized and painted pump housing. The cylinder is made of cold-drown, hardened and also anodized and painted aluminum.
The entire system was developed for professional use with high quality, innovative technology. Thanks to the universal fittings, the Hydrodrive steering can be used for all types of outboard motors and offers a simple installation process.
The kit comes now with 2 two position engine plate, you can choose the best position for your engine bracket.
The pump comes with Anti-Feedback valve and Automatic Pilot Connection port.
The kit contains the follwoing components:
- High Precision Hydraulic Pump TL240-SP MRA (38 cc pump) with a max. compressive strength of 100 bar and with a lock Valve (racing).
- Hydraulic cylinder 2 x MC350W with a volume of 146 ccm, a max. compressive strength of 100 bar and a stroke of 206 mm.
- 1 x BTW 62 Adjustable Tie bar (540-620 mm). Optional BTW 70 adjustable Tie bar 620-700 mm (please contact us)
- 7+7 meter (23') high pressure twin hose set with fittings.
- 0.75+0.75 meter (2.5') twin hose set with fittings.
- 3 liter hydraulic oil E-HVLP 46 (temp.+60°/-30°.)
- 2 x new stainless-steel twin engine arm
- Replaceable Shaft Seal - the pump has a shaft seal that can be easily replaced.
- 7,2 Turns
- 2 x 495 kgf (1090 lbf) Output Force
- 2 x 102 kgm (738 lbf-ft) Torque
- 75 Knots / 140 km/h max. Speed
- 36 months warranty