HYDRODRIVE - MSD70-TF stern-drive hydraulic system for boats up to 12m (40ft)
Hydraulic steering system with a high-precision hardened, hot-pressed aluminum pump and a CNC-machined, anodized and painted pump housing. The cylinder is made of cold-drown, hardened and also anodized and painted aluminum.
The entire system was developed for professional use with high quality, innovative technology. Thanks to the universal fittings, the Hydrodrive steering can be used for all types of outboard motors and offers a simple installation process.
This system can be fitted with or without original engine servo steering.
The kit contains the follwoing components:
- High Precision Hydraulic Pump TL2-30 (28 cc pump) with a max. compressive strength of 80 bar.
- Hydraulic cylinder MC70 with a volume of 112 ccm, a max. compressive strength of 80 bar and a stroke of 202 mm.
- 6+6 meter (20') high pressure twin hose set with fittings.
- 2 liter hydraulic oil E-HVLP 46 (temp.+60°/-30°.)
- 1 x extension rod 320mm (12,6")
- 1 x extension rod 400mm (13,7")
- 4 Turns
- 387 kgf (853 lbf) Output Force
- 78 kgm (564 lbf-ft) Torque
- 55 Knots / 100 km/h max. Speed
- 36 months warranty
|Category:||Hydrodrive Steering Systems|
|Shipping weight:||10,00 kg|
|Item weight:||9,00 kg|
Advantages of a Hydrodrive steering system