HYDRODRIVE - MU75-TF MRA inboard hydraulic system for boats up to 12m (40ft)
Hydraulic steering system with a high-precision hardened, hot-pressed aluminum pump and a CNC-machined, anodized and painted pump housing. The cylinder is made of cold-drown, hardened and also anodized and painted aluminum.
The entire system was developed for professional use with high quality, innovative technology. Thanks to the universal fittings, the Hydrodrive steering can be used for all types of outboard motors and offers a simple installation process.
The pump comes with Anti-Feedback Valve and Automatic Pilot Connection port
The kit contains the follwoing components:
- High Precision Hydraulic Pump TL2-30 MRA (28 cc pump) with a max. compressive strength of 80 bar.
- Hydraulic cylinder MC75 with a volume of 114 ccm, a max. compressive strength of 80 bar and a stroke of 225 mm.
- 7+7 meter (23') high pressure twin hose set with fittings.
- 2 liter hydraulic oil E-HVLP 46 (temp.+60°/-30°.)
- 4 Turns
- 354 kgf (780 lbf) Output Force
- 80 kgm (579 lbf-ft) Torque
- 45 Knots / 85 km/h max. Speed
- 36 months warranty